with Jerry Wagner, Ph.D. and Kathryn Grant
EVENT POSTPONED TO 2021
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we need to postpone our Training Events until next year, 2021.
The venue will still be Crown Plaza in Chicago/Northbrook.
The revised dates for this training are June 21 – 25, 2021.
This popular training and certification sequence has undergone a significant upgrade! We are now offering a new ten-day format in two parts.
Part 1: 5 days based on Jerry’s best-selling book The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide. This is a comprehensive approach to the Enneagram using the Enneagram Spectrum system. At the end of this training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
Part 2: 5 days based on Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective. This is a deeper dive into each style. New perspectives, exercises, and techniques for self-transformation and for presenting the Enneagram will be layered onto what was learned in Part 1. At the end of this training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Advanced Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
My Enneagram Training Programs are accredited by the International Enneagram Association. As an Honorary Founder of the IEA, I am accredited with honor. Participants who want to be recognized as an accredited Enneagram Professional can count my programs toward their own accreditation through the IEA.
CONTENT OF THE 5-DAY ENNEAGRAM SPECTRUM TRAINING PART II
This Training expands on the material from Part I which was based on the Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide. Part II of the Training is based on the Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective, providing a different metaphor and model to look at the Enneagram while going broader and deeper into the nine styles.
- We’ll be exploring how each person can appreciate her or his own gifts or Sweet Spots and how we can expand our repertoire of adaptive thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- In our area of avoidance or blind spots we’ll discover further techniques for integrating our shadow or rejected elements into our acceptable self-image.
- We’ll learn more about the 4 R’s so we’ll be able to recognize, relabel, reown, and recycle our polarities and use this process with clients.
- We’ll see which types are likely receptacles for our trash and how they can recycle our projections in a healthy manner.
- We’ll reflect on early childhood hurts, our hot spots, and how we fashioned our style to protect us from being hurt that way again.
- We’ll explore the adaptive and maladaptive schemas of each style.
- We’ll discover how we maintain, avoid, and compensate for our maladaptive beliefs.
- We’ll learn how we can let go of our not-so-helpful thoughts and replace them with more useful schemas and stories.
- We’ll go deeper into the wings or neighbors of each style and the points of relaxation and stress of each type, the arrows, so we can expand our own personal options.
- We’ll broaden our understanding of subtypes, highlighting the latest thinking of Claudio Naranjo, Bea Chestnut, Mario Sikora, and other Enneagram teachers.
- We’ll practice interpreting my Enneagram inventory so you’ll have more ideas of how to use the WEPSS with your own clients.
- We’ll introduce more exercises for using the Enneagram to transform your own life
- We’ll offer additional techniques and formats for using the Enneagram with individuals and teams.
MATERIALS FOR THE 5-DAY ENNEAGRAM SPECTRUM TRAINING PART II
- Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective
- 537 page comprehensive text on the theory and styles of the Enneagram
- complimentary companion to the training
- Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales (WEPSS)
- further exercises for interpreting test results
- Suggested workshop exercises and materials
At the conclusion of this Part 2 Training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Advanced Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Model.
WHEN IS THE TRAINING?
June 21 – 25, 2021, Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Participants must be present for the whole training to receive Certification.
WHERE IS THE TRAINING HELD?
Crown Plaza Hotel, 2875 N Milwaukee Ave, Northbrook IL 60062
A conference rate of $114 + taxes is available for the Training and 1 day before and after the Training. The deadline to reserve these rates is 30 days before the Training.
The hotel is easily reached from O’Hare airport. A full breakfast is included and, besides the hotel’s own restaurant and bar, there are many restaurants nearby.
HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING?
The cost of the training is $1250 before July 1, 2020 ($50 discount for each if 3 or more people attend from your group)
$1350 after July 1, 2020 ($50 discount for each if 3 or more people attend from your group)
30 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) are available for psychologists, counselors, and social workers for a $20 fee.
WHO CONTACT TO REGISTER?
Kathryn Grant, 805-479-4117; firstname.lastname@example.org
To pay using PayPal, click the PayPal button above, or go to enneagramspectrum.com , click on the Part II Training Chicago/Northbrook link on the home page and scroll down to Buy Now.
Contact the hotel directly for room reservations: Crown Plaza: 847-679-7000 and mention that you are attending the Enneagram Spectrum Training.