with Jerry Wagner, Ph.D. and Kathryn Grant
This popular training and certification sequence has undergone a significant upgrade! We are now offering a new ten-day format in two parts.
Part 1: 5 days based on Jerry’s best-selling book The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide. This is a comprehensive introduction to the Enneagram.
Part 2: 5 days based on Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective. This is a deeper dive into each style. New perspectives and exercises will be layered onto what was learned in Part 1.
Part 3: The BIGGEST NEWS – a Train the Trainer Certification for those interested in becoming a teacher for Part 1, the Enneagram Spectrum. Graduates who have completed both Part 1 and Part 2 are eligible to apply for admission. This 5 day training will offer teaching exercises and practices, a manual and presentation materials, and ongoing supervision and support.
Upon satisfactory completion, graduates will be authorized to teach Part 1 and award a certificate of participation. This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and influence. Visit our website www.enneagramspectrum.com for details.
My Enneagram Training Programs are accredited by the International Enneagram Association. As an Honorary Founder of the IEA, I am accredited with honor. Participants who want to be recognized as an accredited Enneagram Professional can count my programs toward their own accreditation through the IEA.
CONTENT OF THE 5-DAY ENNEAGRAM SPECTRUM TRAINING PART II
This Training expands on the material from Part I which was based on the Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide. Part II of the Training is based on the Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective, providing a different model to look at the Enneagram while going deeper into the nine styles.
- We’ll be exploring how each person can appreciate her or his own gifts or Sweet Spots and how we can expand our repertoire of adaptive thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- In our area of avoidance or blind spots we’ll discover further techniques for integrating our shadow or rejected elements into our acceptable self-image.
- We’ll learn more about the 4 R’s so we’ll be able to recognize, relabel, reown, and recycle our polarities and use this process with clients.
- We’ll see which types are likely receptacles for our trash and how they can recycle our projections in a healthy manner.
- We’ll reflect on early childhood hurts, our hot spots, and how we fashioned our style to protect us from being hurt that way again.
- We’ll explore the adaptive and maladaptive schemas of each style.
- We’ll discover how we maintain, avoid, and compensate for our maladaptive beliefs.
- We’ll learn how we can let go of our not-so-helpful thoughts and replace them with more useful schemas and stories.
- We’ll go deeper into the wings or neighbors of each style and the points of relaxation and stress of each type, the arrows, so we can expand our own personal options.
- We’ll broaden our understanding of subtypes, highlighting the latest thinking of Claudio Naranjo, Bea Chestnut, Mario Sikora, and other Enneagram teachers.
- We’ll practice interpreting my Enneagram inventory so you’ll have more ideas of how to use the WEPSS with your own clients.
- And we’ll devote some time to creating Enneagram workshop formats that all can use.
MATERIALS FOR THE 5-DAY ENNEAGRAM SPECTRUM TRAINING PART II
- Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective
- 537 page comprehensive text on the theory and styles of the Enneagram
- complimentary companion to the training
- Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales (WEPSS)
- further exercises for interpreting test results
- Suggested workshop exercises and materials
WHEN IS THE SUMMER PART II TRAINING?
July 19 (Sunday) – July 23 (Thursday), 2020. 9am-5pm
This Training is scheduled right before the Reginal IEA Conference held in Chicago July 24-25, 2020.
WHERE IS THE SUMMER PART II TRAINING HELD?
Crown Plaza Hotel, 2875 N Milwaukee Ave, Northbrook IL 60062
A conference rate of $112 + taxes is available for the Training and 3 days before and after the Training. The deadline to reserve these rates is 30 days before the Training.
Contact the hotel directly for room reservations: 847-298-2525 and mention that you are attending the Enneagram Spectrum Training. Or e-mail email@example.com or go to crowneplaza.com/northbrookchi.
The hotel is easily reached from O’Hare airport. A full breakfast is included and, besides the hotel’s own restaurant and bar, there are many restaurants nearby.
HOW MUCH IS THE PART II TRAINING?
The cost of the training is $1250 before July 1, 2020 ($50 discount for each if 3 or more people attend from your group)
$1350 after July 1, 2020 ($50 discount for each if 3 or more people attend from your group)
30 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) are available for psychologists, counselors, and social workers for a $20 fee.
WHO CONTACT TO REGISTER?
Kathryn Grant, 805-479-4117; firstname.lastname@example.org
To pay using PayPal, click the PayPal button above, or go to enneagramspectrum.com , click on the Part II Training Chicago/Northbrook link on the home page and scroll down to Buy Now.
Contact the hotel directly for room reservations: Crown Plaza: 847-679-7000 and mention that you are attending the Enneagram Spectrum Training.