with Jerry Wagner, Ph.D. and Kathryn Grant
This popular training and certification sequence has undergone a significant upgrade! We are now offering a new ten-day format in two parts.
Part 1: 5 days based on Jerry’s best-selling book The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide. This is a comprehensive approach to the Enneagram using the Enneagram Spectrum system. At the end of this training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
Part 2: 5 days based on Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective. This is a deeper dive into each style. New perspectives, exercises, and techniques for self-transformation and for presenting the Enneagram will be layered onto what was learned in Part 1. At the end of this training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Advanced Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
My Enneagram Training Programs are accredited by the International Enneagram Association. As an Honorary Founder of the IEA, I am accredited with honor. Participants who want to be recognized as an accredited Enneagram Professional can count my programs toward their own accreditation through the IEA.
CONTENT OF THE 5-DAY ENNEAGRAM SPECTRUM TRAINING PART II
This Training expands on the material from Part I which was based on the Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide. Part II of the Training is based on the Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective, providing a different metaphor and model to look at the Enneagram while going broader and deeper into the nine styles.
- We’ll be exploring how each person can appreciate her or his own gifts or Sweet Spots and how we can expand our repertoire of adaptive thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- In our area of avoidance or blind spots we’ll discover further techniques for integrating our shadow or rejected elements into our acceptable self-image.
- We’ll learn more about the 4 R’s so we’ll be able to recognize, relabel, reown, and recycle our polarities and use this process with clients.
- We’ll see which types are likely receptacles for our trash and how they can recycle our projections in a healthy manner.
- We’ll reflect on early childhood hurts, our hot spots, and how we fashioned our style to protect us from being hurt that way again.
- We’ll explore the adaptive and maladaptive schemas of each style.
- We’ll discover how we maintain, avoid, and compensate for our maladaptive beliefs.
- We’ll learn how we can let go of our not-so-helpful thoughts and replace them with more useful schemas and stories.
- We’ll go deeper into the wings or neighbors of each style and the points of relaxation and stress of each type, the arrows, so we can expand our own personal options.
- We’ll broaden our understanding of subtypes, highlighting the latest thinking of Claudio Naranjo, Bea Chestnut, Mario Sikora, and other Enneagram teachers.
- We’ll practice interpreting my Enneagram inventory so you’ll have more ideas of how to use the WEPSS with your own clients.
- We’ll introduce more exercises for using the Enneagram to transform your own life
- We’ll offer additional techniques and formats for using the Enneagram with individuals and teams.
MATERIALS FOR THE 5-DAY ENNEAGRAM SPECTRUM TRAINING PART II
- Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective
- 537 page comprehensive text on the theory and styles of the Enneagram
- complimentary companion to the training
- Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales (WEPSS)
- further exercises for interpreting test results
- Suggested workshop exercises and materials
At the conclusion of this Part 2 Training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Advanced Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Model.
WHEN IS THE SUMMER PART II TRAINING?
July 19 (Sunday) – July 23 (Thursday), 2020. 9am-5pm
This Training is scheduled right before the Reginal IEA Conference held in Chicago July 24-25, 2020.
WHERE IS THE SUMMER PART II TRAINING HELD?
Crown Plaza Hotel, 2875 N Milwaukee Ave, Northbrook IL 60062
A conference rate of $112 + taxes is available for the Training and 3 days before and after the Training. The deadline to reserve these rates is 30 days before the Training.
The hotel is easily reached from O’Hare airport. A full breakfast is included and, besides the hotel’s own restaurant and bar, there are many restaurants nearby.
HOW MUCH IS THE PART II TRAINING?
The cost of the training is $1250 before July 1, 2020 ($50 discount for each if 3 or more people attend from your group)
$1350 after July 1, 2020 ($50 discount for each if 3 or more people attend from your group)
30 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) are available for psychologists, counselors, and social workers for a $20 fee.
WHO CONTACT TO REGISTER?
Kathryn Grant, 805-479-4117; firstname.lastname@example.org
To pay using PayPal, click the PayPal button above, or go to enneagramspectrum.com , click on the Part II Training Chicago/Northbrook link on the home page and scroll down to Buy Now.
Contact the hotel directly for room reservations: Crown Plaza: 847-679-7000 and mention that you are attending the Enneagram Spectrum Training.