with Jerry Wagner, Ph.D. and Kathryn Grant
EVENT POSTPONED TO 2021
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we need to postpone our Training Events until next year, 2021.
The venue will still be Crown Plaza in Chicago/Northbrook.
The revised dates for this Training are July 26 – 30, 2021.
This popular training and certification sequence has undergone a significant upgrade! We are now offering a new ten-day format in two parts.
Part I: 5 days based on Jerry’s best-selling book The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide. This is a comprehensive introduction to the Enneagram. At the end of this training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
Part II: 5 days based on Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective. This is a deeper dive into each style. New perspectives and exercises will be layered onto what was learned in Part I. At the end of this training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Advanced Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
Part III: The BIGGEST NEWS – a Train the Trainer Certification for those interested in becoming a teacher for Part I, the Enneagram Spectrum. Graduates who have completed both Part I and Part II are eligible to apply for admission. This 5-day training will offer teaching exercises and practices, a manual and presentation materials, and ongoing supervision and support.
Upon satisfactory completion of Part III, graduates will be issued a certificate as a Certified Senior Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method and will be authorized to teach Part I and award a certificate of participation. This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and influence. Visit our website www.enneagramspectrum.com for details.
My Enneagram Training Programs are accredited by the International Enneagram Association. As an Honorary Founder of the IEA, I am accredited with honor. Participants who want to be recognized as an accredited Enneagram Professional can count my programs toward their own accreditation through the IEA.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDING THE ENNEAGRAM SPECTRUM PART III TRAINING
- Participants must have completed both the Part I and Part II Enneagram Spectrum Trainings (no exceptions)
- Participants will submit an application detailing their use of the Enneagram either in delivering workshops or working with teams and/or individuals in a coaching or counseling context and listing any other programs they’ve attended or books they’ve read
- Participants will need 2 letters of recommendation from either clients or workshop attendees
- Participants will have a phone interview assessing their Enneagram knowledge and readiness for Part III
For complete details about these requirements, see the section “Application for Admittance to the ENNEAGRAM SPECTRUM PART III TRAINING” below.
GOAL OF THE PART III TRAINING
- To equip participants to offer the Enneagram Spectrum Part I program
PROCESS AND CONTENT OF THE TRAINING
- Participants will have sufficient understanding to deliver an Enneagram Spectrum program – the WHAT
- Participants will learn and practice workshop delivery skills – the HOW
- They will be given tips, techniques, and exercises for teaching the material
- They will learn how to create their own exercises
- They will practice presenting various Enneagram topics, some they will prepare ahead of time and some they will present on the spot
- They will receive feedback from their fellow participants and from the supervisors
- They will learn how to interview a panel
- They will learn group dynamics and how to manage a group
- They will receive suggestions for negotiating a venue for their programs and how to market the program
MATERIALS FOR THE TRAINING
- Enneagram Spectrum books at cost
- Proprietary power point slides to use in the Spectrum program
- Training manual with exercises, reproducible handouts, marketing suggestions, workshop formats
BENEFITS OF THE TRAINING
- At the conclusion of this Part III Training, participants will receive a certificate as a Certified Senior Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method
- Graduates will be able to advertise their workshops on the Enneagram Spectrum website
- They will have access to a designated area of the Enneagram Spectrum website for teachers only
- They will receive ongoing support and mentoring from the Enneagram Spectrum team
- Their participants will receive official Enneagram Spectrum Certificates of Attendance
WHEN IS THE TRAINING?
July 26-30, 2021, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
WHERE IS THE TRAINING HELD?
Crown Plaza Hotel, 2875 N Milwaukee Ave, Northbrook IL 60062
A conference rate of $114 + taxes is available for the Training and 1 day before and after the Training. The deadline to reserve these rates is 30 days before the Training.
Contact the hotel directly for room reservations: 847-298-2525 and mention that you are attending the Enneagram Spectrum Training and use Group Code EN3. Or e-mail email@example.com or go to crowneplaza.com/northbrookchi.
The hotel is easily reached from O’Hare airport. A full breakfast is included and, besides the hotel’s own restaurant and bar, there are many restaurants nearby.
HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING?
The cost of the training is $2000 before September 1, 2020
$2100 after September 1, 2020
30 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) are available for psychologists, counselors, and social workers for a $20 fee.
WHO CONTACT TO REGISTER?
Contact the hotel directly for room reservations: Crown Plaza: 847-679-7000 and mention that you are attending the Enneagram Spectrum Training.
APPLICATION FOR ADMITTANCE TO THE ENNEAGRAM SPECTRUM PART III TRAINING
- This application has three parts:
Part 1: Application (submit as a Word Document)
- Your name and complete contact information
- Dates (approx.) when you attended the Basic and Advanced Spectrum trainings. (Now referred to as Part 1 and Part 2.)
- Details of your experience using the Enneagram including workshops or courses you have run, or presentations that you have given.
- Details of how you have used the Enneagram with clients; for example: coaching, therapy, spiritual direction, with individuals and/or with groups.
- A list of Enneagram workshops and training programs that you have attended. Include teacher, school, year attended and number of days.
- A list of Enneagram books that you have read.
- A list of any Enneagram conferences that you have attended.
Write a paragraph (250-300 words) explaining how knowing the Enneagram has been a benefit to you, what difference it has made in your patterns, and how it has shifted your focus of attention.
Part 2: References
Two letters of recommendation from people who have experienced your Enneagram work in a group setting or in a one-to-one situation. Ask them to include the form of your interaction and any pertinent comments as well as their complete contact information in a Word Doc., referencing your name. Send copies to Jerry Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org and Kathryn Grant at email@example.com
Part 3: Telephone interview
Upon receipt of Parts 1 and 2 of the application, one of us will arrange a 10 -15 minute telephone conversation. This will be an opportunity to ask clarifying questions regarding your application, and for you to ask any questions that you might have about the process.
Deadline for submission: April 15, 2021.
We will let you know if you have been accepted into the program as soon as possible – before May 15, 2021.
Thank you for your interest in the Enneagram Spectrum Part III, Train the Trainer course. We are looking forward to working with you.