with Jerry Wagner, Ph.D. and Kathryn Grant
This popular training and certification sequence has undergone a significant upgrade! We are now offering a new ten-day format in two parts.
Part 1: 5 days based on Jerry’s best-selling book The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide. This is a comprehensive introduction to the Enneagram.
Part 2: 5 days based on Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective. This is a deeper dive into each style. New perspectives and exercises will be layered onto what was learned in Part 1.
Part 3: The BIGGEST NEWS – a Train the Trainer Certification for those interested in becoming a teacher for Part 1, the Enneagram Spectrum. Graduates who have completed both Part 1 and Part 2 are eligible to apply for admission. This 5-day training will offer teaching exercises and practices, a manual and presentation materials, and ongoing supervision and support.
Upon satisfactory completion, graduates will be authorized to teach Part 1 and award a certificate of participation. This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and influence. Visit our website www.enneagramspectrum.com for details.
My Enneagram Training Programs are accredited by the International Enneagram Association. As an Honorary Founder of the IEA, I am accredited with honor. Participants who want to be recognized as an accredited Enneagram Professional can count my programs toward their own accreditation through the IEA.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDING THE ENNEAGRAM SPECTRUM PART III TRAINING
- Participants must have completed both the Part I and Part II Enneagram Spectrum Trainings (no exceptions)
- Participants will submit an application detailing their use of the Enneagram either in delivering workshops or working with teams and/or individuals in a coaching or counseling context and listing any other programs they’ve attended or books they’ve read
- Participants will need 2 letters of recommendation from either clients or workshop attendees
- Participants will have a phone interview assessing their Enneagram knowledge and readiness for Part III
GOAL OF THE PART III TRAINING
To equip participants to offer the Enneagram Spectrum Part I program
PROCESS AND CONTENT OF THE TRAINING
- Participants will have sufficient understanding to deliver an Enneagram Spectrum program – the WHAT
- Participants will learn and practice workshop delivery skills – the HOW
- They will be given tips, techniques, and exercises for teaching the material
- They will learn how to create their own exercises
- They will practice presenting various Enneagram topics, some they will prepare ahead of time and some they will present on the spot
- They will receive feedback from their fellow participants and from the supervisors
- They will learn how to interview a panel
- They will learn group dynamics and how to manage a group
- They will receive suggestions for negotiating a venue for their programs and how to market the program
MATERIALS FOR THE TRAINING
- Enneagram Spectrum books at cost
- Proprietary power point slides to use in the Spectrum program
- Training manual with exercises, reproducible handouts, marketing suggestions, workshop formats
BENEFITS OF THE TRAINING
- Graduates will be able to advertise their workshops on the Enneagram Spectrum website
- They will have access to a designated area of the Spectrum website for teachers only
- They will receive ongoing support and mentoring from the Enneagram Spectrum team
- Their participants will receive official Enneagram Spectrum Certificates of Attendance
WHEN IS THE FALL PART III TRAINING?
September 12 (Saturday) -September 16 (Wednesday), 2020. 9am-5pm
WHERE IS THE FALL PART III TRAINING HELD?
Crown Plaza Hotel, 2875 N Milwaukee Ave, Northbrook IL 60062
A conference rate of $112 + taxes is available for the Training and 3 days before and after the Training. The deadline to reserve these rates is 30 days before the Training.
Contact the hotel directly for room reservations: 847-298-2525 and mention that you are attending the Enneagram Spectrum Training. Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or go to crowneplaza.com/northbrookchi.
The hotel is easily reached from O’Hare airport. A full breakfast is included and, besides the hotel’s own restaurant and bar, there are many restaurants nearby.
HOW MUCH IS THE PART III TRAINING?
The cost of the training is $2000 before September 1, 2020
$2100 after September 1, 2020
30 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) are available for psychologists, counselors, and social workers for a $20 fee.
WHO CONTACT TO REGISTER?
Contact the hotel directly for room reservations: Crown Plaza: 847-679-7000 and mention that you are attending the Enneagram Spectrum Training.